Our vision is for young men and women to graduate from Highland Rim Academy transformed by the gospel and sharpened by rigorous academic pursuit, for the purpose of cultural reformation and a life committed to servant leadership.
We seek to do the following things as we educate each child:
- Enroll like-minded families where Christian discipleship and academics are both prioritized in the home.
- Encourage every child to develop his/her relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:15-20
- Provide a clear model of biblical Christian life through our staff and board of directors. Matthew 22:37-40
- Teach all subjects as parts of an integrated whole with Christ and His word at the center. 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
- Encourage every student to develop a love for learning and to achieve his/her academic potential.
- Emphasize grammar, logic, and rhetoric in all subject matter in keeping with the classical model of the Trivium.
- Establish and maintain a high standard of behavior through loving God and loving one's neighbor.